CDR – Content Disarm and Reconstruction
DEFEAT THE UNDETECTABLE
Prevent ransomware, zero-day’s and advanced persistant Threats – with CDR file sanitization
CyberLink from SQLINK group are official reseller of SASA software
GateScanner Desktop – Securing USB ports on computers and laptops
With GateScanner Desktop, endpoint users can freely import files from removable devices (USB) to their workstations, or other network destinations, without compromising network security. The client-server application is triggered by the insertion of a portable device and proceeds to guide users through a controlled import process that is in full compliance with NERC CIP managed access requirements.
During the import, USB de-contamination procedures first identify and block any potentially rogue devices and then the selected files are sent to GateScanner’s multi-AV, Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) engine/s for deep file sanitization. At the other end, new and completely safe copies of the originals are generated, to be delivered to pre-selected destinations – with minimal delay.
- GateScanner Desktop enables scanning and redaction (DLP) from the user’s desktop.
- Uses a 3rd-party device manager to activate the desktop agent.
- Enables scanning in and out of LAN & integrates with AD.
- Files are centrally scanned within the DMZ – using scalable grid of virtual GS Engines.
- Portable device security with highly-scalable client-server architecture
- Isolates and detects rogue devices (BadUSB, RubberDucky, BashBunny, hidden partition exploits, etc)
- Hundreds of file types supported including MS Office suite, PDF, media files (images, audio, video), archives (ZIP, RAR, 7z, CAB), PST, OST, .eml, installation files, executables, XML, HTML, other text files, medical imaging files (DICOM), password protected and customized files.
- Policy-based configuration: customized scanning profiles according to user/group policies with multiple authentication options including Active Directory (AD) integration
- Scan verification – processed files can be digitally signed and sealed to validate they were scanned by GateScanner